Within a positive and supportive Christian ethos the Learning Together Trust is committed to enriching the lives of children. As a community we aim to grow together academically, spiritually, socially and emotionally.
Our children will become creative, confident and independent learners who have transferrable skills and are life-long learners.
- 1. Academic Achievement
- The trust was established to ensure that all children had the right to an outstanding education. We aim for all children to achieve academic success, achieving Age Related Expectations and beyond as they move through the school. Regular monitoring and evaluation will identify areas of good practice and areas where action needs to be taken to rapidly address underperformance. Support will be directed to ensure that all schools move to good or outstanding within two years.
- 2. Quality of Leadership and Teaching
- The trust believes that high standards of achievement are achieved where there is excellent leadership at all levels and high quality teaching delivered by all staff leads to high quality learning. The trust has a commitment to the professional development of all staff and sharing of good practice is integral to this. A network for leaders at all levels has been established to ensure that good practice is shared and developed across each school.
- The trust identifies Outstanding teachers and leaders and further develops them with a range of high quality teaching and leaders CPD programmes.
- 3. Collaboration and Partnership
- Collaboration is at the heart of our mission and was the driver for the setting up of the Learning Together Trust. The trust is committed to ongoing school improvement for all schools and works closely with all trust schools and those beyond the trust to achieve school improvement. The Trust works with individual academies to develop bespoke and personalised support for continuous improvement and development.
- We have also developed bespoke Initial Teacher Training partnerships with both Edge Hill and Manchester Metropolitan Universities, where students are placed in schools across the Trust and access additional training and work alongside our specialist teachers.
- 4. Financial Management
- The trust has developed highly effective financial management, procedures and strategies. Its staff lead and support good financial practice across all schools. Efficiencies in administrative functions and joint procurement help us to benefit children across the trust. Value for Money principles ensure that the best pupil outcomes are achieved.
- 5. Welcome New and Existing Schools in the Trust and to be an Effective school sponsor to Academies who are not yet good.
- The trust welcomes all schools Good, Outstanding and those who are not yet good. We believe that innovation is achieved through autonomy and for true autonomy there needs to be collaboration.
“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot, together we can do great things.”
- Mother Theresa